Thursday, June 7, 2007
All about our choir
The choir was formed in 2005, and has been very busy singing their songs and entering competitions. Some of the songs they have been singing include The Ghost of Tom, Lollipop, Scooby Doo, Brumby Jack, and Little Turtle. They sang their favourite song, Lollipop at the Eisteddfod and came third. They have been spending every Monday lunch time warming up and learning new songs with their choir teacher Miss DBC. They have had a lot of singing experiences, including singing at the local shopping centre and other competitions. The Choir has practiced for many years and has grown in size over this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say how proud I was when the choir sang @ the Stanhope shops recently for Australia's Biggest Morning Tea! You guys 'ROCK' Keep up your commitment! I know that many of the other poeple who watched you that morning thought that you were awesome as well.
Post a Comment