Thursday, June 7, 2007

Our School


Welcome to our school profile. At J23 we believe that working hard is great and we would enjoy giving you an introduction to our school.

Our school was named after Pope John XXIII and although we started off very small, we are growing every year. It is a member of a larger Catholic Learning Community.

Our motto is “Nurturing Hope for the Future”. We are proud of this motto and would like our school to continue to grow.

In our school environment we “Never take the happiness away from anyone else” and “we speak to please and not to tease.”


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone!
It is wonderful to be able to be a bloghound at J23. I love our school motto because it really is all about the fantastic children who go there! A place where kids can go where they are not bullied and not teased, a place where they are talked to nicely, where they have lots of friends, a place where you can learn a lot and have lots of fun! I hope the the Monday Jokes been funny because I have some good ones when I return.
Catch up soon
Mr J.

Anonymous said...

Hello there everyone!

What a FANTASTIC job you all have done on the site :)

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi All you Terriffic J23 Bloghounds,
You are all doing such a wonderful job on this site and it's great to be able to have a look from home and see what my son is up to at school and why he knows more about computers than I do! I hear it's lots of fun too! You are very lucky to have such a nice school to grow and learn in and be able to do such exciting projrcts as this one. Keep up the great work!
J.M (Mum)