skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Please Leave a Comment
The bloghounds would love to hear your comments. If you are a student at J23 ,you can leave your first name only after your comment and if you are a teacher use the code "Mrs/ Mr/ Miss ?". Parents are welcome to leave a comment using their initials.
9 comments:
Dear J23 Bloghounds,
Just had a peek at your "blogg site" and want to say....VERY IMPRESSIVE. Thanks for the maths challenges and links - they will be put to use immediately. Keep up the fantastic work.
Mrs Brouwer.
Well done Bloghounds! You guys really have been very busy working away in the library. Now I know what you've been up to. Keep up the great work! Mr L
Dear J23 Bloghounds,
Wow! What a great job you are doing. I had a look at some of the activities and they are great. Keep up the good work.
Mrs Cheadle
Hello J23 Bloghounds,
What super work! I really like the way you have put all this together. You have all been working very hard. I can't wait to read more.
Mrs Attard. :)
Dear J23 Bloghounds,
Well done for the impressive Blogs with challenges & links. Keep up the good work for many more years to come in your way.
Mr.AK
Hi Bloghounds,
You are doing such a fantastic job....congratulations. Everything that you have put on the page is very impressive.
Mrs Anderson
Hi Bloghounds,
It has been great working with you. Max is looking forward to visiting next month!!!
Thanks for the games and things. Now I know the day on which I was born...I am a Monday child!
Mrs S
Hi Bloghounds,
This is the first time I have visited the Bloghounds site and I am very impressed with the work you have done here. Keep up the good work !!
Mrs Gulotta (Emily & Jessica 2R)
Hi J23 bloghounds.Just popping by to see how its going.I liked the way you changed some things such as puting some interesting art works.From the last time I cheked the interesting art works wern't there!It is the best blogspot ahve seen yet!
Post a Comment